- Submit purchase orders or engage in other transactions with us;
- Communicate with us by email, telephone, mail, facsimile, or in person at events;
- Sign up to receive email, mail, or other communications from us; and
- Otherwise provide Personal Information to us, whether offline or online in the context of our relationship with you.
What Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, IP address, and broader categories of information such as your professional information, commercial information, and Internet activity.
We may collect information about you (collectively, “Personal Information”)
- when you visit the Sites;
- order our products;
- communicate with us online or offline;
- sign up to receive email, newsletters, or other communications from us; or otherwise voluntarily provide Personal Information to us.
We may collect the following types of Personal Information about you:
- Contact information
- Payment information
- Customer account information
- Site usage information,
- Other information you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Personal Information, We may use Personal Information to:
- Provide you with products and services.
- Build and maintain our customer relationships.
- Improve the Sites and our product and service offerings.
- Maintain the security of the Sites.
- Comply with our legal obligations and respond to legal proceedings.
- How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with:
- Our Account Executives.
- With our business partners..
- With our suppliers and other service providers.
- Public and governmental authorities.
- Other third parties, as reasonably necessary.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with your request.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Web Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
Opt Out from Emails and Other Communications
Opt Out of Sharing Information with Account Executives or Business Partners
Opt Out of Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Opt Out of Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising